 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10224
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:10:50 GMT

"well robot #14 of my 230 entrants can sing the national anthem AND push a mac truck
UP the side of the empire state building"

oh, and he ask about some niggling little rule, like

"if my robot uses extra rare hydrogen powered AA fuel cells to give my motors EXTRA
strength.. is that allowed?

Bwahahaha!

my mom got me a Bionicle for X-mas.

In terms of Lego, I got a motor and light sensor...

Chris: I think you're right that it will basically just be a ton of last minute
tweaking. Ultimately 'poking' is the most reliable strategy, but that's
impossible for single RCX entrants. I had mine working pretty well at the hobby
show, but it took me about 45 mins in the morning to get it all calibrated
right. And btw, it helps if you take a number of readings and average them...