 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10201
Re: Play Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well more like this:
a) if you're going to be a dink and build a wall there...
b) ...the rules state you can be that close, so be that close.

So, I have a robot (my second design) that sits pretty close to the side of the
board.  I'm pretty sure you'll call me a dink for building it because it sits
close to the edge, but that's how it's designed.

You're only a dink if you deliberately put something there for the purpose of
interfering.  If that was the way it came out, fine.  All I'm saying is if
someone's going to be a prick and do that, then that's just being stupid.

Calum