 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10190
Re: Play Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:42:08 GMT

It's not you, Chris mentioned it too.  I'm not eager to change it at this point,
as others have already started. So unless it's impossible, let's just make sure
everyone's aware of this restriction and work around it.

ok, so we are agreed than.... the spirit of the rule was meant mainly as a way to
say that you cant have your robot LIVE on your opponents side.  but if you venture
into an opponent air space, people will not get upset.

and that 2.  don't be a DINK and build a robot that parks and lives up to the edge
of the game board.

Well more like this:

a) if you're going to be a dink and build a wall there and complain, you can go
back to Indiana.  (Random state, honest!)

b) if someone honestly built right to the edge and another robot interferes with
it, I'm siding with the first person-the rules state you can be that close, so
be that close.  People need to read the rules, however tight they may be.

I wish some one bought ME a $3 shirt.

Listen, bub, if you're not going to come down and hang with the nerd convention
in DC every year, you're not getting the benefits of it.

Calum