 Off-Topic / Fun / 1014
Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:35:10 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

That Scala table-top is a really cool piece.  I keep trying to work it
into space-ships, maybe as a heat-shield or a landing deck.

I think that the beds (mattress removed) might make good train flatbeds somehow....