 Off-Topic / Fun / 1001
Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:13:06 GMT

BTW, [I'd cross-post to the "residing in the where are they now file" (1)] if there was
one, but WHO is Kylie Minogue (2)

-John "cross-posting AND footnote-abusing (4) wacko" Neal

(1) credit to Rob Reiner, writer of "This is Spinal Tap"
(2) At the risk of dating myself as an OF (3)
(3) Old Fart
(4) Larry, after all, is my Mentor;)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

To each his/her own, folks, in terms of Lego sets anyway! :)  In my
humble opinion, I think Belville is still better than Town Junior! I
liked Paradisa much better than Belville, I can't incorporate Belville
in my Lego Universe anyhow....

Scott Sanburn

John Neal wrote:

OKAY, FINE As long as we're all coming out of the closet, I like ...Belville!  And
Scala, too!!  Or, as my daughter and I like to call them, "Barbie Legos" (sic).
If you think that _any_ of those jaundiced technic guys would go for a (if they
ever made them) technic girl over a foxy, _tanned_ Belville hottie, think again!!
IMHO

-John

Simon Robinson wrote:

Funny that. I was sure I was the only one who liked the pink as well.
The main problem I had with Paradisa was I was never too keen on _white_...

Kinda - reminds me of back about 10 years ago when half the people I
knew liked Kylie Minogue singles - except for some strange reason
noone ever wanted to admit it. (OK I'll admit it - I did too) (and still do) :)

Simon