 Off-Topic / Fun / 1018
Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:58:28 GMT

John Neal writes:
Sorry, "were" one...  had to correct before lit up by that Jolly Jingoist • guy;)  But my
question remains, who is (was?) KM???

John Neal wrote:

BTW, [I'd cross-post to the "residing in the where are they now file" (1)] • if there was
one, but WHO is Kylie Minogue (2)

Er - tell me that wasn't a serious question? :))
One of the biggest pop stars around about 10 years ago.  Charlene from
'Neighbours' (do you have 'Neighbours' in the States?)?
'I Should Be So Lucky'?  'Got To Be Certain'? 'The Locomotion'?
'Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi?' 'Hand on your Heart'?

I've got tons of posters of her on my wall (admittedly mostly because it's
years since I've been to the shops to buy some more up-to-date posters) :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com