 General / 2845
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:40:03 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:
<LEGO fences>

What colours have these fences been produced in? I remember having quite a few
red ones of both types and white ones of the higher brick when I was a kiddie
in the 70s, though I can't remember what sets they came from. Did Lego ever do
blue or yellow ones? (or black ones of the high fence)?

I know that these fences also came with some of the Fabuland sets.
Working on the set inventory for these sets I've found some other colors:
The higher fence: blue available in set 132 or 341)
                            yellow in set 3671
The lower fence was also available in yellow (set 3631, 3717)

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html