 General / 2859
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:49:41 GMT

Simon wrote:
What colours have these fences been produced in? I remember having
quite a few red ones of both types and white ones of the higher brick
when I was a kiddie in the 70s, though I can't remember what sets they
came from. Did Lego ever do blue or yellow ones? (or black ones of the
high fence)?

I have yellow, white and pink (Paradisa) in the high ones, and yellow,
white, pink and black in the low ones.

I sure wish they still produced the white ones, which are far more use
as fences than any of the others. I also have 4 gates which came with
the white ones in the 70's and I don't see available now.

Kevin