 General / 3006
Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:51:14 GMT

I don't know -- that slightly crossed-eyed look is kind of spooky.
Besides, it appears all the females in Belville are either married or
not old enough to be dating.

Perhaps it's time for the 'Lego extra-marital affair' range. Featuring
4355 'Secret Rendezvous', 4358 'The "Adult" Education Class'
and 4344 'Anne Summers Party'

Now that would be a new image for Lego. I'm sure it would sell in huge
numbers to adults. Perhaps I'll write to TLG and suggest it. I could even
offer to help design the sets. Wonder if they'll be interested... :)

More seriously (if that's possible) I don't think the new Belville
princess (forgot her name) is actually married - as long as you don't
buy the final set in the story - the big one with the throne room etc.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com