 General / 3011
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:37:19 GMT

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:43:46 GMT, Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

Take for example the new black sloped bricks service packs.  They contain all
regular sloped bricks except 2 types, the 1x2 half pyramid peaks, and the 2x2
peak gable connectors.  These just happen to be 2 pieces that were used a lot in
recent sets (RoboForce set 2152 has 10 of the black gable connectors).  Makes
you wonder if surplus inventory is an added criteria for service packs?  Maybe
TLG has too many green bricks in inventory?  So make a service pack out of them.

Sounds like sound business policy.
"Hey look, we've got a few million of these black slopey things... and
we've been getting all these letters requesting a "black slope service
pack". What to do, what to do... *ponder* *lightbulb* Hey! I know...."

Jasper