 General / 3010
Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:16:38 GMT

Looks kinda weird. Do you know how it works? Especially this ball hovering
in this vertical tube?

BTW Leo Dorst in Holland has made a working tailclock from lego pieces. I
don't know the link, but it is on everything Lego.

Jeroen Ottens (private mail)

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in article
<m3g17pm9i4.fsf@sade.uio.no>...
Here's a link with pictures of a LEGO Technic clock thing.  It's kinda
fun, IMO.

    http://www.informatics.sintef.no/~helger/bc-main.htm

Fredrik