 General / 2854
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:12:28 GMT

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:40:43 GMT, Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

1) 1x16 - these have no base to attach to bricks, so the lattice itself  has to
attach to other pieces.  I have a bunch of these in grey (from 1980's train
accessories), and I believe that they also exist in white, but I'm not sure
where from.  Maybe other colors?

This piece is/was available in red, in the Indy Transport set (maybe
others).

Steve