 General / 2985
Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:33:48 GMT

OKAY, FINE As long as we're all coming out of the closet, I like ...Belville!  And
Scala, too!!  Or, as my daughter and I like to call them, "Barbie Legos" (sic).
If you think that _any_ of those jaundiced technic guys would go for a (if they
ever made them) technic girl over a foxy, _tanned_ Belville hottie, think again!!
IMHO

-John

Simon Robinson wrote:

Funny that. I was sure I was the only one who liked the pink as well.
The main problem I had with Paradisa was I was never too keen on _white_...

Kinda - reminds me of back about 10 years ago when half the people I
knew liked Kylie Minogue singles - except for some strange reason
noone ever wanted to admit it. (OK I'll admit it - I did too) (and still do) :)

Simon