 General / 3000
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:47:31 GMT

I was browsing thru some of may old fence pieces, and came across an old parts
pack from 1982, small set #1209 (in clear plastic bag) which I purchased in
Germany.  It was sold with the train accessories, and contains 6 red (2x4)
pieces and 1 red (2x4) gate piece.

There are 2 other parts packs (one from 1970 (Samsonite), the other circa 1975),
that also contained red fence pieces.  I don't really ever remember seeing fence
pieces in any other color as ever being in a parts pack.

Gary Istok