 General / 3025
Re: Fence colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:12:57 GMT

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:02:20 GMT, "Simon Robinson"
<simon.robinson@sdxplc.com> wrote:

So were the bricks made by Samsonite exactly the same as the Lego ones?
Same type of plastic etc? Were the boxes any different?

Well, they put 'Samsonite' on each stud.  But they had to compress it so
much, it came out looking exactly like 'Lego'.

Steve