 Off-Topic / Debate / 9897
Re: Toys used to be so much better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:50:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GBF34L.LEu@lugnet.com, Steven Lane wrote:

I feel sorry for todays kids, not only have lego sets become less
interesting and more childish, toys in general arn't as good. Where are the
classics available during my childhood.

I feel your pain. I was lamenting much the same thing when I was at TRU last
week. However....

Decent transformers that turn into
cars, not the stupid bugs that deserved to be squished and the decent comics
to back them up with a credible story enabling you to re-enact it with your
toys or imagine your own side story.

Look here:

http://www.justbetoys.com/transformer/index.html

Hasbro plans to release these transformers in the USA this fall, accompanied
by a cartoon.

<SNIP>
Transformers still suck.
Captain West, LSF Ertbergle