 Off-Topic / Debate / 9924
Re: Toys used to be so much better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:04:32 GMT

in article GBFr0t.AyK@lugnet.com, Aaron West wrote:

Look here:

http://www.justbetoys.com/transformer/index.html

Hasbro plans to release these transformers in the USA this fall, accompanied
by a cartoon.

<SNIP>
Transformers still suck.
Captain West, LSF Ertbergle

Well, that Super Fire Convoy sure looks a lot more complex and poseable than
my Optimus Prime ever was.

Why do you say that they suck?

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego