 Off-Topic / Debate / 9950
Re: Toys used to be so much better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

And, say what you will about Playmobil, they too turn out great sets.

They used too.  I used to be a huge Playmobil collector.  I have 100's of
sets. All in original boxes too.  But I've noticed a steady decline in quality
the last 2-3 years, also the company itself has really become hard to deal
with as well.  Always was a hard to deal with company but now its even worse.

*sigh* I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose they, like everyone else, are looking
at the bottom line.

Maggie