 Off-Topic / Debate / 9947
Re: Toys used to be so much better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:08:23 GMT

Frank Filz at ffilz@mindspring.com wrote:

<snip>

The important thing in our toys was definitely that we could buy them
with our allowance.

Yes, indeedy. I accumulated wuite a hoard of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars
this way. ;^)

Hey, did YOUR Joes have an Aircraft Carrier?

http://www.YoJoe.com/vehicles/85/ussflagg/

I saw that at a flea market a couple years ago. Pretty impressive.

The Space Shuttle with launch pad is also very impressive. I saw it at a toy
shop about 4 years ago.

http://www.YoJoe.com/vehicles/87/defiant/

:^)

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego