 Off-Topic / Debate / 9910
Re: Toys used to be so much better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:43:41 GMT

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:40:26 GMT, "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Aaron West writes:

Anybody know how Spike could sit inside Bumblebee?

Because he turned into a VW Beetle that's how Duhh!

Or how Soundwave could shoot with Megatron?

Dunno.

And just where did Optimus Prime's trailer go when he transformed?

I assume he left it behind like the toy does. I never actually got to see
the cartoon.

Steve

Transformers the cartoon was pretty cool, considering it actually had
a plot, which most cartoons in this day and age seem to lack (except
for like Batman and Gargoyles).  All in all though when it comes to
mechs nothing beats Voltron!   : )

Speaking of cartoons though does anyone watch like DragonballZ,
Tenchi, or Outlaw Star?

Robert