 Off-Topic / Debate / 25700
Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:

   private joke

ROTFLMAO!

Oops. Am I going to get into acro-trouble again??? :-)

No, but as far as I’m concerned you still haven’t properly addressed that ill timed and extremely insensitive worthless comment.

How about this-- I didn’t write it on Sept 11th (in my time zone), so your point is moot AFAIAC

JOHN