 Off-Topic / Debate / 25673
Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
  The Hilary dirty trick squad?  Double reverse Hmmm...

As much as she seems to like taking shots at anyone and everyone (she did, after
all, blame both Bush and Canada for that huge blackout last year, in spite of
the fact that Bush wasn't really any more culpable than Clinton, and Canada had
effectively been ruled out based on eye-witness accounts), I'm not sure it would
benefit her very much.  If Kerry gets elected, he'll presumedly be running for
reelection in 2008.  If Bush gets reelected, the next election is up for grabs
and she's free to make her bid for Wicked Witch of the West (as has been rumored
to be her intent).