 Off-Topic / Debate / 20984
Re: Should we be concerned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
I mean, where do you hear these complaints about "the liberal media"?
In the media?  Hmmmmmm....

Such an attack is usally groundless and proffered by a person that has no idea
what the "left" is really about.  The all encompassing "media" is hardly "left."

Offhand, I'd say Costello has no real knowledge of "left" or "right" -- I hear a
lot of partisan rhetoric instead.

Anti-Bush?  Who cares?  What, is he your best friend or something?

This is the really real world. And in the really real world when stupid
politicians make stupid decisions -- be they of either political party -- people
die, lose money, get taken advantage of, become targets, lose liberties, etc.

I am less Anti-Bush than I am Pro-U.S. and Pro-liberty.  I think being Pro-U.S.
means being Anti-Bush -- but that is not my doing, it is the doing of Shrub
himself.

History shall be my witness.

-- Hop-Frog