 Off-Topic / Debate / 20998
Re: Should we be concerned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:44:38 GMT

   Ah, now we are starting to talk about the real enema here;-)

JOHN

I almost fell outta my chair!

If it was a type-o it’s really funny.

If it’s intended, it’s still equally as funny!

Perfectly said, John!

I’m afraid I let my personal feelings out a bit-- I’m still reeling from the news that the ACLU deciding to defend that Florida women who wants her driver’s license photo ID taken with her veil on.

We face more danger to our republic from our own judicial system than world terrorism. That concerns me...

JOHN