 Off-Topic / Debate / 21001
Re: Should we be concerned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:41:40 GMT

   Ah, now we are starting to talk about the real enema here;-)

JOHN

I almost fell outta my chair!

If it was a type-o it’s really funny.

If it’s intended, it’s still equally as funny!

Perfectly said, John!

I’m afraid I let my personal feelings out a bit-- I’m still reeling from the news that the ACLU deciding to defend that Florida women who wants her driver’s license photo ID taken with her veil on.

I’m very glad the ACLU is there to take the case. I must say, I hope they lose, and I presume they will since a driver’s license is not a right, but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest that they took the case. Without the ACLU, all we would have are corporate-shill attorneys, and they are the ones who scare me.

-->Bruce<--