 Off-Topic / Debate / 20983
Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
Larry has said it before: Bush might win the war, but he's going
to lose the peace

Sort of. I said it was my fear, and a likely outcome, but not a certainty. At
least that's the way I *prefer* to remember it. Peace-loss probability is
increasing, in my view, that's for sure.

Plus I can't take credit for coining the phrase by any means, it's been said
before about other wars and about this one by many others before I first said
it.

(this disclaimer brought to you by the letters "S" and "A")

(apologies to Lar+++ if I botched that).

Accepted with thanks. Now work on the identification part!

++Lar  (which compiles, if you have already defined the variable (or object and
it implements the operator) )