 Off-Topic / Debate / 20989
Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:49:34 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   Larry has said it before: Bush might win the war, but he’s going to lose the peace

Sort of. I said it was my fear, and a likely outcome, but not a certainty. At least that’s the way I *prefer* to remember it. Peace-loss probability is increasing, in my view, that’s for sure.

Plus I can’t take credit for coining the phrase by any means, it’s been said before about other wars and about this one by many others before I first said it.

(this disclaimer brought to you by the letters “S” and “A”)

Thanks Larry. We know what your stated views are with regard to IP:

From: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=17944

==+==

I saw his column today in the Grand Rapids Press. So I thought I’d share it with you. But of course to just cut and paste it in here is copyright infringement, not fair use, so if you want to see what he thinks, you’ll have to follow a link.

==+==

Rather ironic really when one takes into account you are a plagiarist ;)

Scott A