 Off-Topic / Debate / 20976
Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 13:45:37 GMT

   As for the WMD’s, for me the discovery of those mobile labs was sufficient. I can see no logical reason for those labs to exist beyond the development and concealment of WMD’s. What was the last claim I heard? Mobile fertilizer testing plants? does anyone really believe that? Why does no other country in the world use similar devices? Is Iraq’s fertilizer technology just so much better than everyone elses?

It sounds to me like you are shooting from the hip. Can you support your claims?

Scott A