 Off-Topic / Debate / 10207
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:25:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
I for one have been a bit disappointed that Lego seems to be more interested
in the train fans than castle (even though I am 9v train complete).  So I've
been in contact with Lego about what they could do to please castle fans.

I can't reveal much more info than this, but come this July Castle fans
should have something very, very exciting to look forward in the S@H
catalog.  Looks like one of our long requested wishes will soon be granted!

Presumably at some point you've ticked a box that says
"I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use
of this service. I also swear that I am not submitting any false,
fraudulent, incomplete, or deceptive information"

I think this is intended to apply only to the info about you... or so the
interpretation seems to be. I don't think it means you certify everything
you post is true, else April Fool pranks would be against the ToS.

IANTL (1) but I think what I say about his intent is correct...

I do agree, I don't like teasers either.

1 - I am not Todd Lehman (nor do I play him on TV)

++Lar