 Castle / 8775
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I suppose I don't want to know what 117 pounds ends up as in US dollars....

Only 117 pounds?  Conservative purchases, there...  Or maybe you just don't
have a lot of friends who want to buy stuff, too.  :D

I am very happy they accept US credit cards, though.  :)

Jeff

Just me.  I would have doubled my order if I could have used my PayPal
standing funds to cover the purchase - and now that I think about, that's my
largest expenditure on Lego at one pop ever as it is (mostly 'cause I make
my Lego money scream before I spend it).  I shudder to think what Frank Filz
will spend.....

I've sent my secret factor about $600 by Paypal (and I only got one each of the
cannon service packs - I just wanted them for completeness, I've got a ton
unopened as of yet)... Except that his window is just about closed, I could
help you out...

Definitely by far not the most I've dropped on LEGO in one pop (though the
largest S@H order I ever placed wasn't for me, it was for Mario Ferrari and
company). I did discover one day though that my ATM card is only good for $400
worth of Postal Money Orders in one day (so recently, when I realized my Post
Office transactions were going to exceed $400, I put the shipping [of that
package to Mario] on my credit card and just put the money orders on my ATM
card).

Frank