 Castle / 9073
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 21:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
and then, at http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=2601 Brad Justus wrote
this about the new "classic" set line:
In case you are wondering, these particular sets were selected because as
relatively recent (i.e. the last three years or so for the most part) sets,
the molds used for them are still available and other production requirements
could be met.

Ah, so all we really have to consider is what Castle sets (or elements) meet
this criteria -- the one about the molds being available. I am going to take
another stab at guessing about this by suggesting that the July Surprise is
a re-release of either Guarded Inn, Maiden's Cart, or of the maiden hat
element itself in multiple colors thanks to its inclusion in 6091/6098 King
Leo's Castle.

But Brad stated in the above message that this was NOT the "July Suprise."  I'm
leaning towards some sort of bulk part offering, be it castle walls or
something else.  It could even be some sort of "Sculpture" line offering,
perhaps a medival town or rural building, but I rather doubt it.

Jeff
"FLAT SIDE UP!"