 Castle / 8781
Re: Most ever spent on Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:02:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Definitely by far not the most I've dropped on LEGO in one pop (though the
largest S@H order I ever placed wasn't for me, it was for Mario Ferrari and

What is the most you guys have ever spent on Lego in one day and not for
resell?

In one day? Only about $400. Unless you count when I spent about $600 on
ebay auctions in one day-- I just didn't WIN them all that day, so it was
kinda spread out more :)

Well, he did say "spent in one day", so I'd think that $600 counts. Other than
the $1200 order for Mario, I'm thinking the most I've done in one day is about
$600, but I'd have to dig through my receipts.

As for the most expensive set? Only about $150, I think-- for a 6067
(Guarded Inn). I wouldn't be overly suprised to find out that Frank or Larry
or Troy has spent more than 10 times what I've spent in a day though :)
Heck, I saw Larry buy about $500 on Black Thunders on the only shopping trip
I've ever seen him make :)

Hmm, most expensive set? Probably my $170 SES from the AucZILLA 500 sets
auction.

Frank