 Castle / 8868
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 18:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo not castle walls, who builds with them
anyway? I've got 3 shoebox size containers full of them and I never use
them. BRICKS... and more BRICKS... that's all I need, cool bricks,
corner slopes 33, 45, 66? (extreme) in all colors, 2x2 extremes in all
colors, arches with out the stupid FART's that are in the arch pack, in
all colors.  Doors, both curved and 'panel' PITCHFORKS! helmets, bulk
classic smiley heads, more female heads, new and unusual torso's that
don't belong to a 'clan' (Of course, I'm sticker crazy right now.. and
enjoying the 20 new figs I've created!) the Red, White, Black maidens
caps, in more colors, how about blue and green?

ARGH, I could go on.. though I need to get back to school for class...
please please please Lego, don't give us castle walls.. give us good
building fodder.  We want to give you our money... it's not like you
don't have a product we don't want... we do want it!

Adding my voice to the fray...

The last thing I need is more castle walls to dump in a rubbermaid tub and
ignore.

Bricks, plates, slopes & arches in a variety of colors (preferably "muted"
colors like grey, dk grey, tan & brown) are what will make me happy.  After
those show up in quantity, then I can start wanting doors & windows and
other specialized bits.

I need more castle walls like I need more BURPs.

James