 Castle / 8874
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Yeah, same here. I don't ignore them completely, but I certainly don't have
a need for more than, say, 50 of them, which I already have by a long shot.

You know what I really love about the Bulk Brick packs from Lego?  You don't
have to buy something if you don't want to!  Imagine that!  Finally, the
pieces are being made available to the people who want them, in the amounts
they want!  Isn't that beautiful?  So if (horror of horrors) Lego actually
recognizes the demand for large numbers of (for example) castle walls as
evidenced on ebay, and makes them available in, say, a 20 pack for $8, you
STILL won't have to start filling tubs with them!  Really!

?

I'm not saying I'm forced into buying them or anything-- I'm not even
against them offering the piece... Like you said, I just wouldn't buy it. It
wouldn't be a terrific suprise for *me*. I mean, I'm not ordering blue train
windows by the bagful because, well, I don't really care for them, and I've
got plenty. I don't object to them offering the piece. I'm just putting my
$.02 into what I *would* be interested in buying and why. Certainly didn't
mean to offend you or anything...

DaveE