 Castle / 8778
Re: Most ever spent on Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 19:40:53 GMT

Mine is easy, the most I have spent is on the Yellow Castle, $150 or
something.  I may be an amateur, but if nothing else I bet this is the most
that most castle people have spent on a single set (however much they paid
for Yellow Castle).

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Definitely by far not the most I've dropped on LEGO in one pop (though the
largest S@H order I ever placed wasn't for me, it was for Mario Ferrari and

What is the most you guys have ever spent on Lego in one day and not for resell?

Jimmy