 Castle / 8752
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 08:04:25 GMT

Have people seen that the old accessory packs are already up. You can order
Black Falcon Shields in Bulk (which of course I already have :) )
oops I'm supposed to be saving money. Ahh well

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GCrt0r.D2A@lugnet.com...
I for one have been a bit disappointed that Lego seems to be more • interested
in the train fans than castle (even though I am 9v train complete).  So • I've
been in contact with Lego about what they could do to please castle fans.

I can't reveal much more info than this, but come this July Castle fans
should have something very, very exciting to look forward in the S@H
catalog.  Looks like one of our long requested wishes will soon be • granted!

Jimmy