 Castle / 8763
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
"Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hold up Anthony, they will be here soon enough.  For me rather than beng
mad they are not here yet, I am in awe of the awesome thing lego has done
for us.

Do you know they are definitely to be sold in US?

Consensus in Europe seems that they are old stock being disposed of. When
they are gone, they are gone.

That is DEFINITELY what I'm thinking.  If these were NEW sets with OLD
pieces, maybe they might come to the US [pretty definitely, I'd say]. Or
MAYBE if they decided to do international shipping before supply runs out
(How many will James order?), then they'll be available here... but I
seriously doubt they'll start manufacturing the old sets again. I'd be
overjoyed if they DID, but I just don't think it'll happen. So get 'em while
they're hot!

DaveE