 Castle / 8750
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 04:25:39 GMT

I'm guessing something to do with classic castle, maybe even Yellow Castle
stuff.  Whatever the case, have credit cards ready and make allowance for
spending some of the royal funds in July.

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
I for one have been a bit disappointed that Lego seems to be more interested
in the train fans than castle (even though I am 9v train complete).  So I've
been in contact with Lego about what they could do to please castle fans.

I can't reveal much more info than this, but come this July Castle fans
should have something very, very exciting to look forward in the S@H
catalog.  Looks like one of our long requested wishes will soon be granted!

Jimmy