 Marketplace / Shopping / *7439 (-100)
  CLEARANCE SALES !

Hi Legofans, I opened clearance sales about all our Lego models again. From this day and until the 24th May, I invite you to discover new tariff with permanent offers and limited offers ! Have a nice week end, Emmanuel. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)

(...) Ouch, pretty pricey... Since a kit is $200 USD, the motors, sensors and what not are worth the extra cash... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)

(...) These are also available at the Chicago LEGO Store. They are also asking $129. The Store also has quite a few extra parts (sensors, etc.) -Todd (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale!

Just when I thought it was safe......I just got home from work and got the bad news. I guess I'll have try my FIRST Brickbay sale some other time! (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)

Yep, these are great for running trains with power thru the rails. Perfect application for having a power jack. FYI the newer ones don't have a power jack so get'em while there hot. You'll soon wish you had! SteveB www.BricWorx.com (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hullo? Brickbay?

Yep, here we go again... I... want... my... BrickBay! But us patient folks will wait through this latest hiccup by Dan's ISP. onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hullo? Brickbay?

"Carl Jagt" <cjagt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GDJHHu.5CL@lugnet.com... (...) Yep. Seems like Dan's ISP has messed up again. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Georgia Outlet Update

There is a correction to the list. The Technic 8456 fiber optic set is $44.70 not $55. Rose "r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GDIBpp.Lzq@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) would (...) get (...) listed (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KBtoys acquires Etoys assets

I thought people might be interested in this, especially former Etoys customers. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hullo? Brickbay?

"Carl Jagt" <cjagt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GDJHHu.5CL@lugnet.com... (...) Looks like the web server permissions have been messed up by the hosting provider again. Dan (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Hullo? Brickbay?

Anyone else getting a username/password request when trying to surf into Brickbay ((URL) Or is it just me and a weekday called Friday? Cheers! Carl Jagt (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale!

(URL) had just started MINIFIG MADNESS II when Brickbay went down for a few days. There's still a great assortment left (except for Castle fans). Minifigures are from many different themes (some old, some new) as I whittle down my collection of MINT (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Georgia Outlet Update

(...) Ooooo -- only full retail. So that makes it, ...er, about $60 USD overpriced. Everyone, hold me back! Thanks for posting this information, Rose, I am always curious to know what is being offered at the outlets. -- Hop-Frog (proud owner of many (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) No, I usually clean up San Bernardino, Fontana, Riverside or Corona on clearances. Tain't too many of you LEGO hungry folk out by the 10/210/15 area to bump elbows with :o) Oh, I only got ONE of those Snowspeeder clearance sets. But I did get (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Make a list of the stuff you want. There are 2 sets that have not been given a new home yet. After the saucer sections are removed and I pick out what I want, you can have the rest of the 'junk.' Oh, and I get to keep the empty box for my own (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:GDIF9D.5z4@lugnet.com... (...) found (...) are (...) Let me know when you do, I could use some of that 'junk'.(esp.the trans green domes) Gary (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Just now I tried to order more but when I got to the online checkout I found that they did not have any left to sell. Of the ones I just received via UPS, all of the inverse saucer sections are claimed. I will be sending 95% of the rest of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Georgia Outlet Update

A LUGNET friend gave me the following sales information, from their trip to the Georgia Outlet Store. They are too timid to post so I said that I would post the information. 706-216-2800 All orders of $35 or greater (you get one watch for each $35 (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

(...) All I believe. I heard that it was a multi million dollar buy out, and they intended to get rid of the inventory fast. (through sales etc.) I haven't seen any big sales yet though, so I'm still waiting. |3en Cox (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

While not Lego specific, this article talks about KB Toys purchasing the intellectual property and software from the now defunct eToys.com. It also goes on to mention that KB had purchase some (all ?) of the remaining inventory from eToys. Article (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) It's not just Aaron. :) (Upland, Montclair, San Dimas, Glendora.... that's my turf. :) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Country Mill modified

That's a terrific-looking model, Dan! I wish I had the cash to blow on it right now! Don't worry about any silly people that don't like you posting here. It's a great castle MOC, so it belongs in lugnet.castle as well as market.shopping. -- Paul (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) I would be interested in doing this if others are? Ideally someone in the Seattle area, but that is not necessary. -Mark (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Country Mill modified

My Country Mill isn't exactly hot news at this point, but I wanted to let people in on a last-minute change I made before I put the final touches on the kit in back in March. Basically I was able to squeeze in a mechanism for both human and minifig (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) I checked the new Costco in Charleston, SC today and I didn't see any. I asked and was told they have no toys and won't get any until Christmas time. So I ordered several online and the shipping wasn't too bad for the larger quantity. With tax (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) You can scratch Alhambra, too. I work in Pasadena and just got back with more loot. In all honesty, none of these stores had very many left (4-7 each). (...) Since I've blown my Lego budget for a while, let me point out that both San Dimas and (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I only found out today that the old 5271 solid tyre's have an indentical clone in the 6852 which is a 'hollow' or real balloon tyre as it's filled with air. There indistinguishable except close up. The hubs are also completely different so the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Now we know where all the shipping department personnel from eToys went! - Bob (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) $15 (...) a (...) I ordered one a while back with a Rokenbok set and the shipping was under $5. The stores don't have this set, only the dot com. I don't understand why the shipping is so high. Rose (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

I ordered 12 sets and the total shipping and handling charge was $17.63. Maybe some smaller orders could be pooled together. Cary "Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message (...) good (...) Does anyone have a Costco near them that (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I kept thinking it was you cleaning these stores out. (...) Now I know it is Aaron, no wonder I can never find anything in this area. I assume Aaron is also the guy who cleans out montclair target clearance sales before I get there. Scott (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Does anyone have a Costco near them that has this set? Costco.com wants $15 for shipping 2 items ($10 for just one). Although the set is 79% off, it's a little hard to spend that much on shipping. let me know (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I wiped out Riverside and Montclair some time ago... No idea if they restocked for the sale as I am at my limit of necessity for those ones now. NOW I want those UK service packs... -Aaron- (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

Has anybody received theirs yet? I received my Mania magazine today and ordered several. In the picture on the back of the magazine the tail fin is plain white, whereas in the Lugnet guide picture, it's painted (or stickered?). Does anybody know (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

KB Toy Works (dunno about the KB Toy Stores or Liquidators) is having a 20% off sale. Considering they mark up their prices by 10-20%, that ain't saying much. BUT....there is one of those cardboard displays from Lego for the Castle sets with the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

(...) -John (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

(...) I got it at KB for $25, and KB sells stuff for higher than MSRP as well, so $20 could be the real MSRP. (...) No idea, its pretty dumb. All it has is a cheap piece of cardboard to cover it. :\ Jeff (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

Thanks, that has to be the one because I remember that it had a mail box. I think it is also the largest creator set. I wonder why Shopko is selling this set for $19.99 (reg), they usually charge retail or higher. Now I have to ask, why isn't there (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

It is probably set 4120. I inventoried it and sent it to Peeron: (URL) for tub-fans, it does NOT have a lid. :\ Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

There were several colors of plates. It did have brown bricks, but I can't remember if it have brown plates. I will stop by tomorrow and look at it again. I didn't write down the set number either, :(( Rose "Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

What COLOR plates? Not blue again, I hope? I'm sick to death of blue plates in buckets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Creator set found

I found the large tub Creator set today at Shopko, 600+ pieces. It was $17.99, but it was on sale. There were lots of plates and a decent variety of parts. It contains the new minifigs and the freestyle type windows and doors. I am very happy to see (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Zany Brainy in Trouble

From the website: Welcome to ZanyBrainy! Our site is undergoing changes in preparation for a future re-launch. While we are re-building our website, we will not be able to offer online shopping. Please be assured that all existing orders are (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

(...) Agreed. TLC has a soft spot for the UN, I think. They let the UN do the refugee posters using minifig images, and they hardly ever let ANYONE use minifig images, even other charities. (not completely. but hardly ever) So they may well have (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  US S@H Specials, May 16 - May 22, 2001

(URL) Baby Mickey & Minnie Stack & Learn $14.99 $ 7.50 2984 Pooh & Piglet Honey Hut $14.99 $ 7.50 2832 Forest Friends Tinkerbell $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2985 Tigger Slippery Slide $17.99 $ 9.00 System 6327 Turbo Champs $ 9.99 $ 4.00 Scala Bellville (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy in Trouble

Their website has been down for a few weeks. I hope they come back up. (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Zany Brainy in Trouble

There was a news article in the NY Times today that Zany Brainy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. I don't know much about this stuff but I tthink it means that, while they are in no imminent danger of shutting down, they get shielded a (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Tuesday Morning

I got an ad in the mail today from Tuesday Morning regarding their reopening sale on the 22nd. Here is the blip about Lego: Save $4 to $35 on Lego and Duplo sets: Our Largest selection ever of rarely discounted sets. Choose from favorite themes such (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

<snip> (...) <snip> NO LEGO LUGNET promo set PLEASE!! I agree 100%. Direct and bulk with wide availability is the direction I would rather see as they are infinitely more "core" to the LEGO product and goal of the toy. The gold is in the bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

(...) Even if that were the case, I'm pretty sure that that was some sort of exception, not the rule. (...) Exactly. Townies want vehicles, Castleheads want knights, Pirate fans want soldiers, etc etc. I wouldn't buy any of it. I just don't see the (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

Ah, but things have changed lately... BTW, the UN set supposedly only had 3000 made, right?... The new Bulk Sculptures are in plain B&W boxes... The pumpkin only had instructions online... So I would think that it would be relatively simple for LD (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

This idea has been floated before. Unfortunately, although it *appears* these runs are small, they actually run in the 10s of thousands. They also *pay* TLC for the marketing privilege. We may not think so, but we AFOLs on LUGNet are barely a blip (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

(...) Sounds like a great contest to me! Design the Lugnet Promo Set! Chris G. <>< (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Promo set, why can't we have one made?

We have seen various companies make small run promotional sets for their companies. Is there anyway we could find out how much this would cost and if we could have a set/s made for say, Lugnet users. Like a small knight for castle guys, an imperial (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wanted: Wolfpack Shields

I'm looking for Wolfpack Shields if anyone has these avialable for a fair price. You can check me out on ebay and brickbay under drewsetter and legoknight respectively if you want some background on me. E-mail me direct to discuss. Thanks. Drew (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brickbay Items of Interest

I have the following items available at my Brickbay store (URL below): 10 wheel / tire combinations from Millennia Throwbot for approx $1.00 ea. after discount 36 Kaadus for 45 cents ea. after discount Technic panels for 45 cents ea. after discount (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

I called the direct number. In fact I have talked with this person before. She WAS NOT going to sell it to me unless I had the code number. She stated that I would have to call back. It must be the cheap shipping price or else why would she had been (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  MN LIC finds

Opps, I somehow had this b.s.t , sorry. I was there the other day looking for the 3416 Women's Team (found btw :^) They also had three of the small bionicles (should be the same ones reported at other LEGO owned outlets) On to what I consider the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

Hmmm...I was not asked for any code. I just asked if it was available, and he put it on my order like it was any other set. Don't know if it matters, but I usually call US S@H at 1-800-835-4386. -John- (...) and (...) a (...) for (...) far... (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

Just a note about this set. It is only available for Mania club members and you have to have the code (sp501) in order to get the set. They also show a #1370 Raptor Attack Studio set for $19.99 and the Turaga Collectors Kit for $17.95. The best part (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) If there. I think sometimes I (1) am guilty of thinking that TLC is somehow different from other big corporations, and different groups know more than the average about what other groups are doing. (2) At most big corporations, policy flows (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) Whatever the truth may be, I think TLC knows AFOLs are buyers and that we have a great interest in seeing some of the discontinued items or a return of older themes. Thier problem may be that they are uncertain how to market and approach this (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

I've only seen this mentioned in the text of a .general posting so far... Set 1808 "Cloud Hopper" is now available at US S@H for $9.99. They've been available a couple weeks, I was told. This is an airline promo set from 1996; check it out at (URL) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  UFO Starfighter set found

A local toy store has a copy of the <set:6979> UFO Starfighter spaceship (vintage 1997). They are charging the full list price of $80. The box is somewhat battered, and has been taped closed with Scotch tape. It seems likely that the pieces are all (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) A box of the 5246 and 5248 wheels arrived today, and I am happy to report that they have grey hubs. This was a relief as I am not overly keen on the white hubs and I got a bit of a sinking feeling when reading your quoted post! Jennifer Clark (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) That's real encouraging. Sounds like someone doesn't know their market very well. Let's see, old service packs with foam rubber tires, square pistons and garage doors. Does anyone think that would sell in the US market? Naaaaaaa. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) I found some at a Meijers (in Michigan), regular price, $9.99. So I would assume they are going to be at the regular stores, too. -Jason (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LOM 7300 - 7303 found at Albertson's

I found the LOM sets 7300-7303 at Albertson's yesterday for $2.99 each. They were located at the end of the paper aisle on a wire rack. Rose (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) They upped the price by $3 to $12.99, and I found it at the KB Toys at Montgomery Mall, in Bethesda Maryland. :) They also had a lot of Creator sets, as well, and I picked up 4120 and 4176 (also inventoried, but only 4176 has been sent to (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) As you can see from the XFUT -> .market.shopping, you know what I'm going to ask you for next, Jeff. Just how much *is* it jacked up? And at which KB did you find it? Piqued, Lindsay (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) --www.pldstore.com (...) incorrect--my bad... While there are other merchants and suppliers who deal in Dacta products, Pitsco-Lego Dacta is a partnership that is more involved than simply the re-selling of merchandise. At one time (5 years (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)

  LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) Nope... I think others might get miffed with your information. See The Construction Site at: (URL) for more Dacta. Also, see lugnet.dacta. Also, many Dacta sets can be found at local educational supply stores, and through companies like these: (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Help!!!!!!

(...) Dacta is the educational division of Lego. Sales in the USA are now exclusively handled via partnership with Pitsco, Inc. The partnership is called Pitsco-Lego Dacta and their website for ordering products is here --> www.pldstore.com The (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) As I tried to make clear, it was hearsay--one source, placed purely on the European side, albeit not merely "some European operator," because he had an inordinate interest in the mechanics of proxy buying and factoring, what we do, the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) I think it was simply miscommunication on the part of the sales rep. I mean we all take what s@h phone operators say with a grain of salt at best. To think that some European operator would know what's going on in America is a bit of a reach. (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

The molds for the 1x2 bricks and 1x14 bricks for garage doors HAVE to still be available, the bricks have been in Castle sets up until last year (and the castings were clean, unlike some other bricks lately). I sure HOPE they still have the slat (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) My order "by proxy" was around $180 USD. Everything I purchased, I purchased for myself. I have never sold any elements, I trade elements only but very rarely. I would buy more if the stuff was readily available -- especially of the Castle (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

It's kind of hard for companies to judge the demand for a product until they actually toss some of it out there. I think all of the old Castles and Pirates minifig stuff (parts and complete minifigs) would do well. Watch the line form for full red (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GD6z41.LB5@lugnet.com... (...) This (...) So (...) then (...) Well, then I wonder who this person is at S@H, AKA Lego Direct, that doesn't know this. Rose (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) I think this info is incorrect. I talked to a person at Lego Direct about these old accessory sets about *six weeks ago*. At that time, they were actively trying to get them over here to please us collectors. They are fully aware of how much (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you for sharing the information from your conversation with us. This particular statement bothers me. I guess I feel that we are not communicating (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:40:05 (...) Some great news! I think this 'if' will be worth observing over the coming months. I know that I've probably over-acquired some parts, but couldn't get enough of (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

Hi, all-- I called in to check on the status of my lonely last two Euro S@H envelopes, and had a very interesting chat with a fellow on the phone banks (I won't give names, just in case). He told me that apparently there was some rumbling from (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  RE: [wamalug] New Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store"

Duh! The right # is 703-490-1335, sorry about that. Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: Mark & Milissa Millère [mailto:MMillere@Knology.net] Sent: Thursday, May 10, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) I'll have to agree with everyone else here. I have had Surface shipments take up to 4 months to arrive from Europe. I have also had Surface show up in TWO weeks (how THAT happened, I don't know - maybe some shipments from France/England are (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

We have had packages go across the Pacific and Atlantic ocean and have been on the receiving and sending end of lengthy shipping times. You really need to be patient, we have been fortunate that we have never had a package get lost, but I think some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store"

(...) By "The Store" He means the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills. The correct number is 703-490-1335. KL (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

In lugnet.market.shopping, Naji Norder writes: <snip> (...) I do not understand when people see the terms,and still bid on the item - how can they refuse to follow the terms? You had the terms for a reason, to prevent something like this, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) I'll add another data point to this conversation. When I moved back from Japan, I sent 5 boxes surface mail back to the US. The first of the boxes arrived in two weeks (Yay!), but the final straggler took over 3 months. This was in spite of (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) It's probably too late for the buyer to leave negative feedback, but in this case, eBay would not remove it (they basically will only remove feedback under court order, though I think they have also removed feedback by people who have violated (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store"

Hey all As the title says, Buffie has 3 of the 6 Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store" 703-835-4386 Set #'s 8542, 8543 and 8545 for $2.95 (URL) will only be available at the "store" or S@H. and S@H is not shipping till August. Thanx, Mark Millère (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.)

(...) I just thought about this, and figured I'd pop it in .general to get (hopefully) an intelligent conversation going. Does the appearance of 3451 Sopwith Camel--so out-of-character for TLC, IMHO, that I originally thought it was a MOC of some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I'm not sure it's not financially viable. I may in fact trade some hubs with black ones from Land Jet 7 (still to be found on shelves!) and fire 'em eBaywards. best Lindsay (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) I sent some items via surface post to Singapore last year; in fact, they were the first releases of 2000, sent to a buyer who really wanted to be way before everyone else in getting the sets. It cost an arm and a leg and it took over three (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

In lugnet.market.shopping, Naji Norder writes: Hi, I have shipped several items (large and small) to Austrailia, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea. It has taken up to 3-4 months for some items to reach their final destination via surface mail. What (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

I bought a couple things from Australia last year and had them shipped via surface mail. They took at least 3 months! I was freaking out as well and since then I ship everything airmail with insurance. I had 1 insured package not arrive from the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Rock Raiders on sale at TRU

While snatching the last of the Ninja minifigs packs at a local SoCal TRU (half a dozen crushed boxes that the manager reduced to $3.90 for me), I noted that virtually the entire line of Rock Raiders was reduced. Can't say that I looked that close, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

I have received packages via surface from Singapore and Germany and can vouch that it can take a very, very long time. I think the longest I've had to wait is about three months as well. I have written sellers about lost packages only to have the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Please help me with eBay bidder

Greetings: I am having trouble with an eBay bidder, and I was hoping that some of you could help clarify to him that I have done nothing wrong. He has posted to lugnet.market.shopping before, so I will hope that he will see your responses. I posted (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I thought that was the case but buying the ballon tyres just so I can exchange the hubs isn't finacially viable, thanks anyway. Steve (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact