 Marketplace / Shopping / 7381
Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 01:24:48 GMT

Hmmm...I was not asked for any code.  I just asked if it was available, and
he put it on my order like it was any other set.  Don't know if it matters,
but I usually call US S@H at 1-800-835-4386.

-John-

Just a note about this set. It is only available for Mania club members • and
you have to have the code (sp501) in order to get the set. They also show • a
#1370 Raptor Attack Studio set for $19.99 and the Turaga Collectors Kit • for
$17.95. The best part is the shipping charge is a flat $2.50!!!!

The S@H lady wasn't going to sell it to me unless I had the code. I looked
in the stack of mail that came today(while on the phone) and luckily the
Mania magazine was there.

Rose

I've only seen this mentioned in the text of a .general posting so • far...

Set 1808 "Cloud Hopper" is now available at US S@H  for $9.99.
They've been available a couple weeks, I was told.
This is an airline promo set from 1996; check it out at
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1808

Enjoy!

-John-