 Marketplace / Shopping / 7500
Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 20:41:53 GMT

We got our 1808 sets in the mail yesterday and they do contain the stickers.

Rose

"Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
Has anybody received theirs yet?  I received my Mania magazine today and
ordered several.  In the picture on the back of the magazine the tail fin • is
plain white, whereas in the Lugnet guide picture, it's painted (or
stickered?).  Does anybody know whether we'll receive stickers with it, or • were
these specific to some airline promo and will therefore be removed?

$2.50 shipping for a $50 purchase is not bad... :-)

Alan

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Wood writes:
I've only seen this mentioned in the text of a .general posting so far...

Set 1808 "Cloud Hopper" is now available at US S@H  for $9.99.
They've been available a couple weeks, I was told.
This is an airline promo set from 1996; check it out at
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1808

Enjoy!

-John-