 Marketplace / Shopping / 7459
Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 14:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Just a note about this set. It is only available for Mania club members and
you have to have the code (sp501) in order to get the set. They also show a
#1370 Raptor Attack Studio set for $19.99 and the Turaga Collectors Kit for
$17.95. The best part is the shipping charge is a flat $2.50!!!!

The S@H lady wasn't going to sell it to me unless I had the code. I looked
in the stack of mail that came today(while on the phone) and luckily the
Mania magazine was there.

G'day Rose,

So would this code work for anybody?  I would like to order one of
these, but I am not (yet) a Mania club member (I assume that's the
club that's comes with free membership in all the mini-catalogues in
the sets).  If I call to order with this "sp501" code would that work?
Or could this be your own personal code which means I'd pay for it
and they'd ship it to you?  :]

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada