 Local / United Kingdom / 6519
Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 00:09:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  The only "if" is a question of how much it will take to
  saturate the market.

My order "by proxy" was around $180 USD.  Everything I purchased, I
purchased for myself.  I have never sold any elements, I trade elements only
but very rarely.

I would buy more if the stuff was readily available -- especially of the
Castle Accessories, Item#: 5138 pack.  TLC is psycho if they think that THAT
pack, or more especially THAT breastplate, would not sell well!  It SO would...

-- Hop-Frog