 Local / United Kingdom / 6511
Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 19:42:30 GMT

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com>) wrote at
18:40:05

  The only "if" is a question of how much it will take to
  saturate the market.

Some great news!

I think this 'if' will be worth observing over the coming months. I know
that I've probably over-acquired some parts, but couldn't get enough of
others. 5200 for example. I have no intention of selling anything intact
(i.e. I will probably sell on some of the parts I don't require from
some of the packs), but I wouldn't want to buy any more of anything that
I've already got.
--
Tony Priestman