 Local / United Kingdom / 6514
Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:42:14 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
   Another interesting bit of trivia:  Apparently someone
   at US S@H intimated that there was no demand for these
   sorts of accessories, thus why the effort to distribute
   them was belated and stunted.  Again, the predictions
   were *totally* inadequate for the reality.

Thank you for sharing the information from your conversation with us.  This
particular statement bothers me. I guess I feel that we are not
communicating our Lego wants to the correct people. We are suppose to be
talking to Lego Direct, under which US S@H is positioned (company wise). So
if Lego Direct does not really understand what type of parts we want, then
who is suppose to understand.

Or is this whole thing just part of Lego Directs' "marketing" scheme, the
thought of this just really ticks me off to the point that my interest is
waning.

Maybe I should just check back in about a year and find out.

Rose