 Local / United Kingdom / 6513
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:16:55 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GD6KEq.7vK@lugnet.com...
Larry: Sorry, that wasn't a dig at you or anyone else for that matter.
Thanks for not taking offence :-)

Lawrence: I had no problem with your comment - I'm sure that you weren't
being derogatory!

No Way!
(me who was selling free wheels for £5 each....)

Good luck to yer.
It's a free world
Just remember to sell things to me cheap though!

regards
lawrence