 Local / United Kingdom / 6477
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 17:22:14 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

I spent around £80 on accessory packs does that count as going mad
I felt a bit bad when I found they were strictly ltd. ed.
ah well

I had a wee spending spree as well, including some caterpillar tracks,
digger buckets and old style large wheels. I didn't want to spend any
money on Lego this month but knowing they were limited quantities I knew
I'd live to regret it if I didn't.

Jennifer