 Local / United Kingdom / 6479
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 18:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jennifer Clark writes:

I had a wee spending spree as well, including some caterpillar tracks,
digger buckets and old style large wheels

How did you manage to get caterpiller tracks? when I looked it said 'not
available'. I'm also intrigued to know what type of wheels you managed to get.

Steve

The 24x43 rims/tires are available as set 5246 at S@H Europe.  It has white
rims.  The 20x30 rims/tires are also available as 5248, the picture is unclear
as to whether they are white or grey rims, but Lugnet seems to show them as
white rims.