 Marketplace / Shopping / 7347
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Well, you do know that the same hub is available in white, under
  5271 (these are solid balloon tyres)?  Grey is 5248, white 5271,
  and the 81mm giants are 5246.  (I'm *so* very happy to get some
  of those, lemme tell you...)

I thought that was the case but buying the ballon tyres just so I can
exchange the hubs isn't finacially viable, thanks anyway.

   I'm not sure it's not financially viable.  I may in fact
   trade some hubs with black ones from Land Jet 7 (still
   to be found on shelves!) and fire 'em eBaywards.

   best

   Lindsay