 Local / United Kingdom / 6454
6453  |  6455
Subject:
garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:56:53 GMT

Whey hey!

Who else went service pack mad?

regards
lawrence

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) hey lawrence....was that service pack the garage door pack .... 5187??? if so, where did you get it? I would like to go "service pack mad" on these sets to have my fire stations look sort of uniform.... Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) Still waiting. I capped myself at £50 worth, including about four caterpillar track packs, three electric cables and a few of those big yellow inverted windscreens. And some other stuff, which I forget. Yellow technic beams was it? I could (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

I spent around £80 on accessory packs does that count as going mad I felt a bit bad when I found they were strictly ltd. ed. ah well "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GD0BCK.7wK@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) Me. My lot arrived yesterday. I bought some of the new trains too at the same time. I built the smallest one last night. I came to the conclusion that it was very good value for money - it is not often that can be said for Lego bought at RRP (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)